Personal Data Processing Policy
PUBLICATION DATE: 01.09.2019
EFFECTIVE DATE: 01.09.2019
1. General statements
This present personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ dated from 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data Fedorishcheva Tatyana Sergeevna (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator sets as the most important goal and condition for the implementation of activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://thetgym.com.
2. Basic terms and definitions used in the Policy
- Automated personal data processing is processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data is a temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website is a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://thetgym.com;
- Personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data means actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator is a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual who independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Data is any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://thetgym.com;
- User is any visitor to the website https://thetgym.com;
- Provision of personal data is actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain scope of persons;
- Distribution of personal data is any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite scope of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarizing an unlimited number of persons with personal data, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data is transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data is any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently deleted with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator has the right to process the following personal data of a User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Year, month, date, and place of birth;
- Also on the website the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including “cookies”) are performed using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above-mentioned data hereinafter is united by the general term of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; to provide the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Waiver of notifications of new products and services and special offers”.
- Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special application forms located on the website https://thetgym.com. By filling out the appropriate application forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator's email address email@example.com marked “Updating of personal data”.
- The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The Operator must ensure that the rights of the personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to which the personal data is to be transferred before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the personal data subject has written consent to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the performance of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User can get any clarifications on the issues of interest related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This present document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://thetgym.com/politika.
REFERENCE DETAILS OF THE CONTRACTOR
Trade Name: "Body Harmony Inc."
Current Business Address - Calgary, Alberta T3M2V8, Canada
Tel.: +1 (403) 703-4439
Chief Executive Officer: Fedorishcheva Tetiana