Or maybe you're just planning a pregnancy and are wondering how to eat and not to gain too much, or whether you should work out, or whether there are some restrictions, and you might as well be worried whether it is possible to avoid stretch marks? I, Tanya Fedorischeva and our body care experts, obstetrician-gynecologist will help you go through this exciting 9-month journey with enjoyment!
Workout agreed with the obstetrician as permissible in a healthy pregnancy.
1. Yoga for the first trimester
2. Full body workout for the 2nd trimester
3. Full body workout for the 3rd trimester
4. Morning exercises for all trimesters
5. Full body workout with a fitball
6. Full body workout with elastic bands
7. Cardio exercise "Steps at home”
8. Back and arm strengthening workout
9. Dance workout for pregnant women
10. Workout for back pain relief
11. Stretching for all trimesters
12. Exercises to prepare for childbirth